February Issue is here and full of things to do with the kids this half-term:
Use the link below:
The AIM Group specialise in training, employment and apprenticeship opportunities, whether you are looking for an apprenticeship, wanting to get back into work, or looking to gain a certificate or qualification in a new industry.
We have a range of fully funded (Free) CACHE accredited Level 2 qualifications available to help better understand some key issues around young people's mental health and wellbeing, along with a range of other qualifications that may help with developing careers.
Please see below information on structure, criteria and how to express interest:
- Online E Learning Platform.
- Have a full 8 weeks to complete the course
- Assigned your own login details, can log in and out when you please
- Assigned your own tutor who will support you throughout and mark your work
- No Exams or Essays. All Q&A based.
- Can complete as many as you would like, just one at a time.
- Gain a Level 2 awarded certificate upon completion (GCSE Grade C equivalent)
Minimum Requirements to access the course:
- Aged 19 or above
- Not currently on a Government funded course (inc Apprenticeships)
- Has been in EU/UK for the past 3 years
More Subjects here - https://theaimgroup.co.uk/courses
The AIM Group is the home of online qualifications. Whether it's professional or a hobby, the AIM Group will have an online course for it.
If you wish to find out more, please complete the following link and ill be able to give you a call and talk you through how it works:
If you would like a phone call regarding this Free Online Course, please contact me on the following details:
Qualifications Executive | The AIM Group
0208 145 2015